We have all heard about the relevance of buying life insurance at some point and even thought of getting one. But do you know the types of life insurance policies and the recommended ones to consider for your needs? In Hope Hills, NC, Cross Creek Insurance is here to give you guidance and direction on the types of life insurance policies and help you get the right one.
Whole Life Insurance Policy
As long as you pay the premiums, this type of life insurance policy lasts until your death. There is a guaranteed rate of return on the policy’s cash value in this type of life insurance policy. This is because the premiums stay the same, and the death benefit amounts don’t change. The whole life insurance policy is beneficial as it provides coverage for your entire life as builds cash value.
Term Life Insurance Policy
As the name suggests, this types of life insurance policy provide coverage for a specific period. The coverage amounts vary on the policy depending on the premiums you are willing to pay.
Group Life Insurance Policy
While this type of life insurance policy is not mandatory in Hope Hills NC, it is essential to employers who seek to offer workplace benefits to their staff. The basis of the premiums is as a group and not individually. As a benefit, the coverage comes for free to the employees with the option of buying individual supplemental life insurance if need be.
Endowment Life Insurance Policy
With this type of life insurance policy, you have a combination of savings and protection. When the policyholder meets an untimely death, the insurance provider promises to pay an assured sum to the nominee. However, the policyholder receives the total payout as the maturity benefits if there is survival of the policy term.
At Cross Creek Insurance, we commit ourselves to provide the right guidance and direction on life insurance policies. Reach out today and let us help meet your insurance goals.
Small business owners in Hope Hills, NC, operate on a tight budget, and expenses like insurance that don’t generate day-to-day revenue can easily fall on the wayside. Sadly, if you ignore insurance for your business, it can end in disaster when the unexpected strikes.
While most businesses adhere to the state-required business insurance coverages, Cross Creek Insurance shares commercial insurance add-ons you should budget for to get the best out of your business insurance coverage. Besides the mandatory required workers’ comp and commercial auto insurance coverages, other add-ons you can consider for your business insurance include:
- Commercial property insurance: It covers your business assets like the building, inventories, computer equipment, and furniture from risks like theft, vandalism, fire, and other natural calamities. You can bundle this coverage with business interruption insurance to protect your revenues when your business operations are in jeopardy.
- General liability insurance: Whether an online, home-based, or traditional business, you need general liability insurance to protect your business and employees against bodily injury, property damage, and advertising injury caused to third parties.
- Business owner’s policy (BOP): This insurance bundles property insurance and business general liability coverage. Businesses looking to save costs on insurance can consider BOP since it’s more affordable.
- Cyber liability insurance: If you store sensitive customer data, this coverage protects you when there is a data breach.
- Professional liability insurance: This coverage protects your business from alleged negligence or missed deadlines when rendering professional services. This coverage is applicable for businesses like accounting, legal, auditing, and investment professions, where stakeholders rely on your professional advice to make decisions.
- Umbrella insurance: You are aware that expensive lawsuits can wipe your assets, eating away all the gains you have made over the years. Thankfully, umbrella insurance provides an extra layer of liability protection for claims exceeding your typical commercial insurance.
Would you like to boost commercial insurance for your Hope Hills, NC business? Please contact Cross Creek Insurance for a personalized quote.